Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help with these sections of fla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tseyigai

Instructor
Nov 27, 2007
US
I have a template I'm working on in Flash 8.0 However, I can't
find these sections in the fla. to work on: (the text in side that page) ABOUT ME, EXHIBITION, CATALOGUE, CONTACT US. Also, where is the files to also change any of these headings?

thanks,
Tseyigai

Thanks but, that allows me to see the menu bar, but when going to level 205 in symbol 124 I can't quite find where to edit the menu bar. ****Also, the main thing I was trying to find was "where to edit the text in the pop-up screen for ABOUT ME, EXHIBITION, ETC.
Thanks where I'm really needing help.

Tseyigai

YES, that's it. Symbol 356 is good, and I had already found 385, but what symbol goes with layer 93, frame 74--95? (there are a total of 5 different menu items that have text in them when you click on the menu item. Is that more clear of what I'm asking? So, I need each symbol and it's corresponding layer/frames so that I edit the text for each menu item. Hope that makes sense.

Regards,
Tseyigai

Symbol 356 holds the 5 pages... You've already added new pictures in page 1 & 2... All texts on those pages are also found in the same 356 symbol, on different layers...

Now if you're also talking about the buttons' text in the menu bar, you can change those on the 5 frames of symbol 101...

If you're yet talking about some other texts, then no, I don't understand which ones you mean...

Regards. FLASH HELP - OPENED FOR BUSINESS!
TO GET YOUR OWN FREE WEBSITE HOSTING

Thanks, I had just noticed that 356 held the five pages...Appreciate your help!

Tseyigai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back