Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help with Teleworker problem setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech1971

Technical User
Jun 2, 2009
US
We have gone through setting up the teleworker phone which is a 5330 phone. When we get the phone off-site, it goes through its loading process and it actually comes up for a few seconds. Then it goes it "HTML download" and stays there. You can dial out, it rings the number calling, but that's it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sounds like some ports are blocked on one of the routers more likley coropate side. Is the teleworker in. Server only or server gateway mode?

ports, ports, ports

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

Thanks guys port 69 was TCP instead of UDP. Now having audio problems.

audio such as none or just bad quality? Bad quality is a function of bandwidth. The is no QoS on a lot of connections nor on the internet. You could try to run compressed and see if that helps.

No or one way audio is once again, ports.

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back