Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help with services selection in Web Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew Paxton

IS-IT--Management
Aug 28, 2023
US
Hey there! So, I've made a list of options for web design, but I'm a bit confused. I've reached out to everyone, but I'm not sure which one is the best fit. Ideally, I'd like someone I can meet up with in Virginia. If you guys could take a look at the list below, that would be awesome! Sorry for the link.
[ul]
[li]Techtegy - Web design company in Richmond, VA.[/li]
[li]352 Inc - Leading web design agency with offices in Virginia[/li]
[li]Blue Fountain Media - Premier web design company located in Reston, VA.[/li]
[li]The Media Captain - Full service digital agency in Richmond[/li]
[li]WebFX - National web design company with an office in Virginia Beach.[/li]
[li]Zemez - Top web design and development agency located in Blacksburg, VA.[/li]
[li]Prime Studio - Award-winning web design company based in Alexandria, VA.[/li]
[/ul]

I'm sorry but do you ask people here to do the legwork for you in choosing your webdesign company ?

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

I just want to know which one of them is better or any other suggestion.

I just had to share my thrilling experience with LIMS software development. 🚀 After diving headfirst into this world, I've discovered a realm of endless possibilities. Crafting solutions that streamline laboratory processes is not just a job; it's a passion project! From sample tracking to data management, LIMS is revolutionizing how we work in the lab. 🧪💻

Has anyone else embarked on this adventure? Let's swap success stories, challenges, and tips. Together, we're shaping the future of scientific efficiency! 🌐 #LIMS #SoftwareDevelopment #TechInnovation

I heard that nowadays a minimum of 80% of total worldwide traffic is attributed to online videos. I think, the web-designing company should be capable to keep that in mind and make your site adopted to fill-in with videos. It's a strategic move to invest in this medium. They should be able also to enhance your site with engaging graphics, dynamic motion, or animated elements for an extraordinary user experience. For inspiration, check out this promo video case study, demonstrating how the web-design company elevated their online presence in the USA with a captivating retro-style video. I think this is one of the successful examples in this field and such experts could make your web site and video content truly stand out. I mean, choose those, who can make so well designed website that showcases your distinctive offerings in a captivating manner and would utilize your video content to its fullest extent by proper hosting and embedding.

In my experience the best local web designers will work directly with you to understand your specific needs and budget before providing recommendations. Since you're looking in VA, I'd suggest reaching out to Blue Fountain Media or Zemez - they seem to have strong portfolios in the areas you mentioned and being local could be a big plus for in-person meetings. You might also ask friends or local businesses for referrals to get a sense of who they've worked with and enjoyed collaborating with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back