Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need Help with error code

Status
Not open for further replies.

lance6270

Technical User
Mar 11, 2003
US
Hello everyone......I am posting for the first time here. I need some help trying to figure out what I did to my printer. I am getting an error code of 15,004.45.2593 I have searched and searched for the answer, however to no avail I have had little to no luck. I did find the fault codes for the 380 but I went back and checked out the powersupply and I really didn't know what I was looking for as far as the open area goes. I checked all the connections and the are all in tight and I did check the fuses and there was power getting through them. If anyone knows where I can get the info please leave info here or e-mail me at lance6270@iqmail.net. Also one other thing.......is there anyway to access the maintance manuel on line with out having to buy it?
Thanks in advance,
Lance

Hello!

The error code 15,004.45.2593 with phaser 380. It means the drum heater is not heating at all, or is not heating quickly as it should. Check for open connection or open thermistor in power supply. this error may occur if the printer side panels and top cover are removed when sercving

Thanks
Shafqat Shah

Thanks for the post, I already found that out and replaced the thermister and it started working again but then I got a different code and I could not get it to display it again because the display will not come up any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back