Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help with Blackberry 9000 Bold

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyz101

Technical User
Jan 8, 2010
NG
Hi y'all,
I recently received a blackbery 9000 bold[/red] as a christmas gift. When I tried it, it worked for about 30 mins and then re-booted and came up with an IVM error code. Now it keeps re-booting and sometimes when it does finally come on, after a few minutes of searching for the operator's network service, it re-boots again.

I would appreciate any help I can get especially from anyone who has experienced the same problem
Thanks

If this is one purchased new, you really need to get it replaced by the service provider. Most have a 30 day exchange at the least at no cost, and many phones have a 1 year warranty. That's definitely where I'd go first with that sort of issue.

--

"If to err is human, then I must be some kind of human!" -Me

I had the same thing happen with a Blackberry Pearl. T-Moble replacxed it no questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back