Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help with audio and video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Programmer
May 2, 1999
AU
Visit site
Does anyone know how I can incorporate adio files (*.wav) and video (*.avi) file in 3D Studio Max?<br>
<br>
I am currently able to attach a sound file by using the track option, but that only allows me to add sound to a scene.<br>
<br>
I need to add sound onto a completed animation.<br>
<br>
I have tried adding the sound using the video post option, but that doesn't seem to allow me to add sound files.<br>
<br>
Can you help me with any of these problems?<br>

If you are trying to sync the sound to the animation in preference to the animation to the sound I would recomend a video editing package. If you don't have one you can add them from the track window and render the animation again.<br>
<br>
You can add video by creating it as a texture map and putting it on an object. By playing with the settings you can stop lighting and shadows affecting it. Or use a video editing package.<br>
<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back