Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help w/A+ questions asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisarose

Programmer
Jan 29, 2002
US
There is a web site with practice questions for the A+ exam. < There are some questions on that site that I'm having trouble with. The answers that I think are correct, are marked as wrong.
If any of you would be so kind as to go to the site and go into the H/W questions and check it out, I'd REALLY appreciate it. I know this is asking a lot but It's so frustrating. I'm supposed to take the exam on Wednesday. I think I'm going to too many of these &quot;free practice questions&quot; sites and it's screwing me all up because some of their answers are wrong. I'm not going to do that anymore! I just need the following clarified. Again, I really appreciate any help anyone can give. There's no registration or p/w's to access the site.
Thanks,

Rose

Test 1
Question 10

Test 2
Questions 5 and 9

Test 3
Question 5

Test 4
Questions 3 and 7

Test 5
Questions 3 and 4

Test 7
Questions 5, 7, and 13

Test 8
Questions 5, 12, 13, and 15

Test 9
Question 10

Test 10
Question 1

Checked several of these questions, and actually used this site as study material when i was studying for A+ exam. The answers provided were all correct. Some of these questions were very basic and strait forward. If u honestly didn't know the answers to questions like &quot;What device is an AGP slot on a motherboard used for?&quot;, and &quot;What IRQ gives access to interupts 9 thru 15?&quot; you may want to consider doing some more studying before taking the exam. And if you are putting up the money for the test, prolly cheaper to buy a good book (A+ Passport by Mike Meyers and Tracey Rosenblath AKA Paisleyskye).
As far as online tests go, they are the best way to make sure you are prepared for the exam.

-ed luke

Thanks for the info. I figured these answers were correct but I also came across another site and their answers were different. Thank you for checking into this for me. Any advice on the graphics portion of the exam?

i don't think ed luke is looking at the same questions as yours, rose. i took the test and when i went back questions were differently ordered... u might wanna recheck the questions and maybe write down the questions...

The questions come up in a different order each time you take the test so I should have posted the actual questions. Anyway, I did pass the test. Thanks for the Congrats in your other post. Hope you do well on yours. Good luck.

Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back