Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help setting up voicemail on a CM 5 and Unity Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

msobkowi

IS-IT--Management
Oct 3, 2006
CA
I've been trying to setup voicemail on our CM5.0(4) and Unity Express, but not getting anywhere. I'm creating all the CTI ports, but no idea how to link them to the Unity Express. Our Unity Express sits on a Cisco 2801 on an AIM-CUE module. Our UE is currently using software version Core=2.3.4 Voicemail=2.3.2 so its fairly recent in terms of Cisco releases. I'm able to load users from the CM onto the Unity Express using the web interface, but when I try loading things like the CTI ports from the CM, Unity gives me an error, "IOException: no such attribute"

Any help or guides would be appreciated. I have access to Cisco documentation, to if there is something particular I should look at, let me know.
Cheers,
Mathew

Have you enabled the AXL webservice and made sure you JTAPI passwords match. Make sure you save the configuration after changing the JTAPI passwords before reloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back