Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help on following QS Aloha setup questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccTexas

Technical User
May 18, 2006
US
Where can I change the size of the Order Type so that it prints very large? I have version12+ I want "to go" to print very large and also Lane 1 and Lane 2

Weird thing happened at this store not like the other stores. I don't have an option for assigning a drawer. It only is assigned to the employee who is clocked in at that register. Which makes it easy but possibly erroneous but I also don't get the "confirm drawer" stuff anymore.

I believe it is under Store Settings > Chit Printing. Use Large Font

Nope - used to be there in old version QS

Menulinkman - I saw some other posts that you may have some knowledge about - you talked about a customer with 45000 items (large database). We too have a large database and I have numbers up to 900000 because they are spread out. However I notice that those about 600000 don't seem to show up on the product mix, no matter how many categories, etc. I include. Do you know the maximum highest number for Aloha? We have 12.?? right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back