Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help on access violation and temp table resource limit errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

skss

Programmer
Oct 7, 2003
HK
I have a Delphi program to print out reports from my data in a mysql database residing in the server. One of my user gets the error message "Access violation at address 007CESS2. Read of addrress FFFFFFFF." when executing a report and the error "Temporary table resource limit" when running another report. However, both reports are working fine on other PCs in the network even when I use the same login name and password to connect my program to the mysql database. The program just doesnt work in that one PC alone. What could be wrong?

If yes, then how can I solve the memory limit problem? The strange thing is, it works just fine on other PCs.

maybe you should take a look at the free disk space on the drive where the application is running. it's not rarely that temporary tables are created in the dir from where the application runs so this could also be a problem.

I just checked on the free disk space on my user's PC and she has 34.9GB free. So I guess that eliminates disk space as a possibility of causing this problem right?

Any other ideas? Would really appreciate any help I can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back