Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

need help learning micros pos

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtucker1958

Technical User
Jul 10, 2005
US
I am newly working in a restraunt with a micros pos system as a waitress. I am having some trouble learning all the steps. Is their such a thing as a user guide or any help for me? I have been given a very brief print out with little information. I really need a quide I could study and refer to any help would be greatly appriciated

I have a few...are you specifically looking for a guide that is for servers.....and no programming? Also what version of Micros is it??

Grab the phone book and call the local Micros office. They have the info you need and will be glad to help you. The better you use the system the better they look. Know which model system your employer has. Good luck

thanks all it is a micros 3700 and I am a server so any or all information would make me soooooooooo happy !!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back