Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help in Report Studio Layout Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

udaykamble

Programmer
Feb 10, 2009
US
I am designing report using Report Studio. See the template of the report attached. I am not sure u will get an attachment....let me explain the issue.

Its a one pager report for a project, for all project.
That means on each page will have complete data for each project.

Data is not displayed in the list format but it has specific format. Lets say, I want to show <project Name> and <dashboard discription> and <dashboard status>

I have applied the same filter for all the three fields.

Now when I run the report, I am getting the <project name> but the corresponding values for <dashboard discription> and <dashboard status> are wrong. I am not sure why, because when I tried using query studio it is giving me correct data in list format.

Is there any way to specify just a single filter for all the three fields in a report.
What is the reason for getting the wrong data? Do I have to do any linking of the fields by any way?

I am using repeater table control.

Please help.

What do you mean by a single filter for all three fields? That is logically impossible, you would never fetch any data unless working with some sort of or construction.

Did try a list report with a section on project? Repeater can be usefull ,but only in specific cases..

Ties Blom

I am trying using List Report but I am not sure how will I add table in that as my second section is nothing but multiple values side by side.

you can check the attached report format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back