Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help for internal call display blocking in Callpilot/internal cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesis51

MIS
Mar 30, 2005
CA
I have built an application w/ password in Callpilot, once password is entered correctly, in transfers the call to a CDN. The CDN ext# number shows up in the person's call display phone in the office which i would like to have it show nothing or something else besides this CDN ext#. This happens every time it connects to this CDN.. Is there a setting in the Call Pilot Channels (2008 CP phones)?

I need to hide this internal extension so that no one would bypass security password and dial it directly within the office... I am running call pilot 2.0 and Option 81C with succession 3.0

Are you using a CDN or a ACDN and is it going to the same extension each time ?

If it's a CDN, you can add a DNIS label in Symposium and not add the number. The CDN name will be presented when the call is transfered.

If it's an ACDN, then point the NCFW to a phantom, which has the CLS of CLBA, and point the DCFW to wherever it needs to go..

Good judgement comes from experience, which usually comes from bad judgement.. [i/]

Its a CDN pointing to a script that routes call to an outside ph#. I added the DNIS Name and assigned the acquired CDN# in symposium 4.2 . Tested it but still shows the CDN ext#. The phantom 3903V has CLBA and DCFW is pointing to CP IVR Ports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back