Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help choosing which personal greeting plays based on time of day

Status
Not open for further replies.

broody81

Vendor
Jan 18, 2006
US
I swear I did this before.

We have a hunt group which on a no answer simply falls to its own personal greeting. I want to set an automatic mon-fri option where it plays a different personal greeting based on a condition. THis is for R9.

I swear on an earlier version, I created a condition and then drew a line from both true and false to a leave action for that mailbox. All the condition did, I guess, was verify the condition, both roads led to the same leave action, but it seemed to play a different personal greeting from within that mailbox based on the condition.

Not sure which greetings to use and when to activate them. At the moment, I have the regular greeting as greeting 1 with the after hours greeting as greeting 2. it says "greeting 2 is active for after hours calls". Not playing it!

To reword the question: How do I make the same mailbox play a different outgoing personal greeting based on time of day so that the caller hears a different message, but still leaves messages in the same mailbox?

Thanks

voicemail pro client with a condition editor true go to day menu false go to night menu

smokinjoe,

Your reply sounds more like an AA, as mentioned, this is a personal mailbox greeting. if you understood that to be true, where am I actually pointing these true and falses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back