Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need feedback on Zenworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

cderow

Technical User
Jul 13, 2001
US
Hey all,
I am looking into possibly purchasing Zenworks in the near future, as I am, for right now, a one man IT Department managing over 100 users and 150 computers in 5 different offices. From what I've read, Zenworks would greatly cut down on some of my time spent on installing programs and patches to everyone's computer. I was wondering how easy it was to implement and how it worked for everyone once it had been installed. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I love the product. I manage multiple clients systems using it, and I love the way it gives me remote access to control their desktops while they are having problems. The application delivery is great, and it's really nice when all you need to do is change a couple of .ini's or something simple and you can just push that out as well.

-Mike
Michael A. Dontato MCNE, MCSE, CCA
mdonato@site-technologies.com

if you dont have he product already think seriously about getting it. I have found that it has paid for itself many times over. You will see this too the first time you have to copy a file, send a registry hack to all computers in a couple of minutes. As michael said remote control is pretty good. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back