Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

need drvier help with old printer nad xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

muz

Technical User
Mar 19, 2001
US
have a cannon bubble jet 70. installed xp and can not find driver. Cannon daosn't have it and can not find on drivers.com. found one somewhere else, but it will not install. tried to over ride bt wouldn't install at the end. Also had to buy cable with USB end.

Thanks for your help

I just had to have a client replace a two year old Canon Multipass printer because Canon doesn't make XP drivers for it. Even Win 2000 drivers wouldn't work.

Thanks, I've had this happen with other canon printers myself. Sometimes, other companies will supoort the drivers. Is a google search the best to try and find a driver, or do you think there's a very little chance to find one.

Thanks

I found a driver on soft32.com, said it was xp compatible from canon. where can I find some answers to questions because canon dosen't seem to want to help.

Thanks again

Also look for (Google) a Canon users website. That's where I found 5 pages of people looking for Canon drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back