Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need DOS driver for 3CSOHO100-TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesWMB

IS-IT--Management
Jan 17, 2002
US
I use Ghost to clone PC's and just got a bunch of 3CSOHO100-TX NIC's free with some network gear I bought. I'd like to use them, but I need a DOS driver. 3COM doesn't have them on their website, but I did notice that this NIC is about four years old so I'm sure there are DOS drivers somewhere... right?

Thanks,

Charles

I am looking for the same drivers, have you found them?

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE FOUND THEM. I would greatly appreciate it.
Angela Hawthorne
IT Consultant

Nope, I called 3Com and they said there wasn't one available. They likened this NIC to the Winmodems, which only worked under Windows 95 and 98. Don't ask me how or why a hardware vendor would tie a product so closely to an OS and then target the hardware at a market that requires broader support.

Has anyone found a way to use this card with Ghost product? short of replacing the NIC card..

I need also drivers for dos. That's crazy... I need to make a ghost and I can't log in..
If anybody found anything anout this drivers(DOS) please e-mail me at info@znetcafe.gr
Thank you

I need also drivers for dos. That's crazy... I need to make a ghost and I can't log in..
If anybody found anything anout this drivers(DOS) please e-mail me at info@znetcafe.gr
Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back