Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need doorphone for 3300 at remote location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowtalks

Technical User
Mar 19, 2005
US
Looking for a doorphone for 2 way voice at a remote location off a 3300. Does Mitel make an IP doorphone and if not, what ATA is recommended to work with the 3300?

Thanks

"If I had known it would turn out like this, I would have become a locksmith" Albert Einstein

NCSS, NCTS, NCTE, CS1000E, Avaya IP Office, Mitel 3300 Basic & Advanced, 5000, SX200, NuPoint

In Australia we use Dallas Delta Guard MK III VoIP Door Station's.

Easy to configure and run over POE. Also can be configured to unlock the door with a code.

There is an analogue variant which you could drive from an ATA or an ONS circuit from the 3300. these can still open the door using a code.

Thanks for all the answers...Bribob, I believe the SIP doorphone may be what I need instead of fooling with one of the Cisco IP ATAs...

Jim

"If I had known it would turn out like this, I would have become a locksmith" Albert Einstein

NCSS, NCTS, NCTE, CS1000E, Avaya IP Office, Mitel 3300 Basic & Advanced, 5000, SX200, NuPoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back