Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEED CROSS CONNECT PLASTIC SPOOLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnetman12003

Technical User
Nov 7, 2007
US
Hi All

Does anyone know where I can buy some BLANK old Cross Connect wire plastic spools. (No wires inside.) Need them for experiments I am doing.

The ones I am seeking measure 6 1/2 inches in diameter and are 1 1/2 inch thick. 3/4 inch arbor hole.

If you have some to sell please contact me directly at:

65t@comcast.net

Thanks, Tom

Graybar has some back boards with the spools on them. They are around $6.00 bucks.

When is the last time you helped someone, just because you were able to?

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

I help folks every day of my life???? I was brought up that way. I hope this answers your question.

Sorry you misinterpreted my post. Thats just on my tag line not in the post.. [smile]

Like you i too was raised that way but a lot of people are not. Thats what prompted me to add that to my signature/ tag line.

Let me know if you need the part numbers for the Graybar back boards. I have some in stock and I could get the numbers off one of them for you if you need it.

If I'm reading the original post correctly, I think magnetman is looking for empty reels that would have contained, say, 1000' of single pair cross-connect wire. I don't think he's looking for white backboard mushrooms.

If it ain't broke, I haven't fixed it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back