Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need COMWIN to do administrative work 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2004
MY
Dear all,

Where can i download the Siemens Tool (COMWIN) for my administrative work instead of using Terminal Console.
Thanks in advance.

Dear all,

Why i need basically is a programming tool to support users locally and remotely.

Thanks in advance.

I've always been informed that this is an engineers tool/software. Don't get your hopes up unless there's an ex-siemens engineer out there.
Can't CM-WIN be made to work ?

lever.

Thanks for your reply. What is CM-WIN; Where can i download it; Is this tool function same like COMWIN? Please advise.

You'd need to check with Siemens on where to download or purchase CM-Win. Before that, you should know that CM-Win will need to be added as a "device" to each PBX, which will require a visit to each site to do this. As for functionalty it's very user friendly for doing most work.

lever.

It is the software that manages,programs and administrator all pabx Hicom 300/300E/300H/Hipath 4000/Hipath 4500.
Without com-win, isn´t possibile to do anything.
Today, the final version is 5.0.78

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back