Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need Banyan Client for Windows 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcsskip

Technical User
Sep 5, 2001
US
Is there anyone willing to SELL,LOAN, me a copy for Banyan Client for Windows 2000. Banyan being no more I don't think this should be a license problem. If so e-mail skipr@aaacoper.com

Hello there, Let me know if you still need the Banyan W2K client and I'll send it to you.(for free lol) I can also explain how to have the log in screen pop up just after windows login. Dave

YES I need it very badly. E-mail address is in first post.

Thanks

I've sent the client twice now and it comes back Illegal Host.If you give me a diff/working email I'll send it again. Dave

My bad, If I could only spell. Please try this one.
skipr@aaacooper.com

Thanks

dave could you please send it to me as well. My e-mail is anthonys@auscript.com.au

Greatly appreciated in advance

thanks

Hello Dave,

pls. also send it to me. Sorry to bother you.

Many thanks, Helmut

hsachs@tuvps.com

I also need the Win2000 client.
I was considering using Banyan 7.0 to create an server.
But I would like to get the latest version of Banyan.
Where should I go?

P.S. If you need a copy of Banyan 7, I have a couple, still in the box.

gjenkins@consultant.com

Hello Greg, I'll dig out the most recent version I have and send it to you.I have what I believe is the "last" version made, it fixed a few nasty Excel/Banyan issues when saving Excel doc's to shared drives.There are still a few squerrely permission problems, but the workaround is always be in the admin group.This client also works great with XP Pro. Let me know if you need any pointers.
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back