Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need an update file for Aloha5.3.15TS 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zubeyir

Technical User
Mar 10, 2005
US
I have Aloha Table Service v5.3.15. How can update this to 5.3.47?

You would need to get a copy of that exact version from a dealer most likely. That's a little specific.

I believe 5.3.36 was the last 5.3 version. I have a copy of it.

Cheers,
Coorsman

That will work also. Is it possible to send me link for download?

I'm downloading 5.3.36 for you. Will have it somtime tomorrow.

Cheers,
Coorsman

woot woot

After 3 days I got it!!!
Aloha 6.5.25
SQL 2005
All running in VMware Esxi 4.1 so I never need to rebuild because of hardware again

Two things that I did
There was an ntwdblib.dll that was missing from windows\system32 and one of the logs were complaining about it.
Also I had to delete the database from SQL and recreate using dbconfig.exe in /bin

Thank You Coorsman. You are the best.

Tahoe,
Question about using ESX:

With using Esx, don't you have to pay for each machine it is hosted on? That was the only reason I never used ESX for backoffice machines and went with creating a base image with sysprep that will install on any hardware. ESX made sense to have a VM for a manager to use for whatever, and then the Aloha backoffice machine, but the cost of ESX was prohibitive.

-SG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back