Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need an Access Guru for Report Writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkcksk

Technical User
Jan 31, 2003
US
Looking for someone in the Atlanta area (Alpharetta) to write some Access 2000 reports. Need to get an idea of hourly rate?

Please introduce yourself if interested.

I am not in Atlanta, but I would be happy to help you with your reports if you are willing to email the database to me. (I am actually in CA) My email address is dawn@calliopeconsulting.net

Dawn

We're based in Seattle, but do much of our work remotely. If you find you don't need a local person, please request a quote from jake@consultparros.com ( )

Thanks,

-Jake

Hello, I live in Alabama, less than 2 hours from Atlanta. I would be able to meet with you and work on site or work off site and send or bring the work back to you. I have a lot of Access experience. If you are interested you can email me (calvinfrost@email.com)to set up a phone call or meeting.
Calvin Frost

We do Access work for many corporations in the Washington DC area. If you would like to speak to us call us at 301-231-9283 and ask for Greg or visit our (limited) website at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back