Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need a P1515 image

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodE2Shoes

Technical User
May 5, 2013
US
Does anyone have a P1515 image?

Thanks AlohaRoss! What versions do you have available? And what version of Ghost would I need?

Are you able to setup a usb cd/dvd rom? If so I can send you the image with ghost on a bootable dvd. The image is very small.
I think I have a Embedded standard for the P1515 as well as POSready2009. Wont be back in the office for a while. Once done I will post an ISO link for you to download.

AlohaRoss

Yes,I can setup a usb cd/dvd rom. Ok, thanks I'll wait for the link. What version of Ghost do I need?

Ok. I think they were running Embedded Standard, but if you can post a link to ES and POSR2009, that would be super cool.

Hi alohaross

Do you have a 1515 4GB udoc image available?

Need one that will make the MAG readers work in keyboard wedge mode.

Thanks
Coorsman

Cheers,
Coorsman

Sorry Coorsman

I pulled all the udocs, put in male to female sata adapters and then dropped in laptop sata drives. I have a image for PosReady2009 with this setup. Let me know if you want it as ghost image

Ross

email me from reddit "rossabout"

AlohaRoss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back