Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

need a copy from each mailbox for tracking 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeriyurParthi

IS-IT--Management
Jul 18, 2001
IN
Hi all
i need a copy of a message in a particualr mail box for security purpose. ie when ever a user sends a internal mail or internet mail the copy of a mail should store in a specified mail box, this has to be managed from exchange server. Lot of replies and postings will be appreciated.
Note: this has to be managed from server, not from client side.

thanks
parthiban

Sorry, but please answer the questions:
'Does that work, and if not, how far does the mail get?'
And never mind you LAN (btw, that is not intranet) If the solution is here, let us know it was helpful so others can benefit from it as too

hi all,
i would like to thank all of you , you have helped in this issuse, Finally i can say that DISTRIBUTION LIST does not work for incomeing mails from "WEBSITE".
thanks again
parthiban

??
We have really no idea what you are talking about?
Who or what is WEBSITE? If the solution is here, let us know it was helpful so others can benefit from it as too

Err....

Distibution List/Properties/Delivery Restictions tab?

Can all users use this distribution List?
Even Internet Users ?

--------------------------
Pedro Casalinho - Portugal

He should configure the same mail box or distribution list on the remote server(POP3 SERVER). what he calls website where mails are concentrated and downloaded by a POP3 software like popbeamer pocon,etc.

Why you worry? Life is too short to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back