Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need a cheatsheat on adding automated attendant and CCR to flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeleTech48

Vendor
Dec 29, 2003
I have a customer that wants to activate AA along with ccr for outside callers into their Norstar ,can anyone provide me with the steps for doing this and the pitfalls to look out for,

Thanks,

nothing specific ...
regular welcome greeting/ and menu driven options ...
the setup guide is fairly self-explanatory

if you have a flash light, then you DO NOT have AA and CCR

I do not have the set-up guide for these features,could you provide me with the steps in numerical order,and maybe I could sift it out.I have a great deal of experience with Meridian Mail on the Nortel PBX's,but the flash does not seem as straight forward to me.

Thanks,

F983
Login 1020000 (102 means 3 digit DN's use 12 for 2 or 1002 for 4 and 0000 is the default password).
AA, Grtg, Greeting #1 and record "Thank you for call ABC"
Use Greeting #2 for "Thank you for calling ABC we are now closed"

AA,TABLE,1,in here change what greeting plays when and the times and Disable the CCR Tree.

OTHER,CCR,ADMIN,TREE,1
Path 0, record if you know ur parties ext enter it now, for our adresss press 1, for shipping press 2 etc etc.
Path 1, record adresss
Path 2, select Transfer and enter shipping ext.
Once done with CCR press save and end as tree 1!
Go back to AA,TABLE,1, and ok or next till you see CCR and Enable by pressing 1.

This is just some quick steps, play around!

Cheers

Thanks for the info curlycord,I'll try and handle it from here.I appreciate the quick response.

bkrike,

I did not see the link in your reply,could you resend

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back