Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

need a better peachtree statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

birddog01luca

Technical User
Nov 6, 2003
US
I am looking for a better format for my customer statements that I'm currently producing in Peachtree Complete 2002. I tried to use Crystal Reports, but it is way beyond my capabilities. Can anyone recommend a company that could create a custom solution for me? Other options?

Few more details - the statements don't show enough detail. We currently have to send out a "as of" statement and then attach the relevant invoices - a very hands on process that is confusing to the customer. If I could get detail on my statement (similar to in invoice format) I'd be in business.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Please provide me with an idea of what detail it is you want on your statements and I am sure I can help.

dgilsdorf@trianglepartners.com

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Exact Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

My company is working on an application that generates custom statements. We can do complete custom statements with virtually any data you need from Peachtree. The application is in beta right now, but at this stage the application will export to HTML, PDF, and it will even email your statements right to your clients. The statements are completely customizable, and are built on standard HTML. You don't even have to open Peachtree. The application can also run remotely, that is it does not have to even reside on the same computer as Peachtree.

Regards,
flinn@activeintra.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back