Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC Xen (Axis,Master)- Programming Manual PLEASE :( 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterChoice

IS-IT--Management
Sep 19, 2005
AU
Man this is harder than I thought.
Recently purchased a reconditioned Xen Master system for $1500, what a deal!
I can enter programming mode on the first multiline handset but from there... all goes downhill.
I thought that it would be fairly self explanitory, seems not, too many functions.

If any one can help with assigning various functions please give me what you can.
If anyone knows of a NEC site that still offers the manual for free even better, would love to get the URL off you.

Thanks greatly anyone!!

I forgot to mention:

1. I have 'Google'd for the past week and a half (even tried standing on my head but that didnt work either)

2. I have e-mailed NEC Australia and New Zealand

3. I have downloaded every technical manual that i could find on the internet about these phones and would love to share them. These include: 'The Digital Telephone User Guide', 'The Features and Specifications Manual' and 'The System Hardware Manual'(wedophones doesn't have the hardware manual)

Well back to the drawing board.
Thanks in advance anyone.

Daniel Goodhew
(IT & Support)

Did you end up finding the programming manual? I'm after one as well and I've searched the entire internet (not really!!)

Maybe we could pool resources!

Cheers!

Angus

Yeah angus got the lot... reccon i almost got guru status now.

Go to my profile (click on my name), send an e-mail to the address there. Its a rubbish address (hotmail is great for filtering spam). And then I can send you whatever you want from my real address...

what do you want? Programming Manual is a bit over 9mb

(Let you in on a NEC security flaw, you can get access to all of their software)

Sorry people, still more than happy to help but my e-mail address is getting inundated with requests. I will be removing my address from my profile.

If you want the manual please just reply to this thread. I WILL keep on checking it...

Ah what the heck, will leave the address there. Please post replys anyway

Hello all. Still a steady flow of people needing help.

Someone has been nice enough to offer-up their address aswell. There are now two addresses in my profile, take your pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back