Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC UX5000 System, question regarding Multiple external IP phones connecting using same IP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireshroom

Technical User
Jan 9, 2015
US
Hello all, I found this community looks like a great place.

I have a question that I was wondering if someone can help me. I have a location that needs to have 3+ phones that will connect to our server over WAN SIP. Right now the way things are setup, it requires port forwarding 3462 and 5060. As you know when using port forwarding you cant use more then a single phone if you only have one external IP.

The RTP self port is 3462
and
The SIP Self port is 5060

The 1st server port is 5080 (the phone system.

Would it be possible to use different self ports with different server sip port? Can i can allow more then just port 5080?

I do not want to use one then a single public IP or a phone system at other location.

Thanks

On the SL110 in the phone you can go to a setup page and make the next phone port 3466 and the 3rd phone 3468.

It probably is similar.

5080, 5082, 5064 would be the signaling ports

It's under (1)network setting, (6)advanced settings (5)self port settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back