Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC SV9300 SIP TRUNK

Status
Not open for further replies.

herestone

IS-IT--Management
Jun 15, 2021
PH
Hi All,

I've Encounter a trouble in NEC SV9300 regarding incoming Calls, the SIP Trunk Can Received a Call from a Landline No. for Example 3834366 (Analog Trunk) call to client 2388333 (SIP Trunk) but if I used Cellphone to call on the SIP Trunk number )032 2388333 using my number 09268069241 for example ILL call to the SIP trunk using 032 2388333 ,it won't ring instead a busy tone... Any idea if the problem is on PABX side Program or in the SIP Trunk itself???

Sounds like a codec mismatch or payload mismatch to me. Wireshark is the only way to tell which or how to fix it.

There are 10 kinds of people in the World.

Those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Our SIP Provider told us to check if Codec G711A is a Priority for Calls. If it is a codec mismatch where can I program it to check the codec for SIP.

Thanks

As DoubleDriveLine said "Wireshark is the only way to tell which or how to fix it.

Take a look at command BA21 and BA22 for your SIP Profile, 21 is the codec and 22 is the payload size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back