Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC SV9100

Status
Not open for further replies.

herestone

IS-IT--Management
Jun 15, 2021
PH
Hi All,

Can someone help me on my concern, our client had a problem on Guest Room Local Numbers which ranges from 300-336 every time they call local 500 (Houskeeping Local) it will directly transfered to operator Local 0. Other local numbers can directly call to local 500 without any problem.

Note: Local 500 is a 500 Series Digital Phone with 12 Buttons.
Local 500 don't have any call forwarding enable.
From Room say for Example Local 336 if I call local 500, the screen displayed on screen (Local 336 Transfered >> 0)

hi
if you have Department group for romm and other staff try to check Room Department Restriction 16-04
and check InHotel single digit Routing

Hi

My Department groups for Houskeeping is 3 then dont have restriction. Then for rooms (2nd Floor-4th Floor) department group 20 restricted to department goups 10-15 only. Then upon checking inhotel single digit dont have any program in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back