Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC Standard SIP Firmware itlissipv.tgz 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

bones797

IS-IT--Management
Feb 12, 2015
AU
Would any one happen to have a copy of the above firmware. I have researched it on Tek-tips and heard it mentioned a few times. Some also mentioned a version called NEC std SIP 2.3.37.26 which is used on 3NEC DT700 series IP phones to make them work on 3CX systems.
Can anyone help here.

Thanks

NEC STD SIP firmware files are too big to attach. Provide a temporary email address. I can provide temporary access to drop box.

Thankyou very much. I have a temporary email set up info@ipfusion.com.au

Thankyou so much for your help> I sent an email saying thanks but it did not send. Got all the files I need you were a great help.

Can you please provide me the firmware brian@elitesolutionsofla.com

Hello colleagues!
I ask you to send to my box tools and firmware files standard SIP for NEC DT800 or DT700 phones.(umnov_a@yahoo.com) Thank you so much!!!)

Would anyone be able to send me the std sip firmware that was discussed above? My email address is dmsaia5990@live.com

Hello community,

Can you get the standard SIP firmware for the NEC DT700?
I have an urgent need
my email address: ondjida@tecacom.com

thank you in advance.
Best regards,

Can I have a copy too
haroldm.gcpi@gmail.com
thanks in advance

Hello everyone.

please I am still waiting for the SIP Firmware for NEC DT700.
My email address ondjida@tecacom.com
Thank you in advance.

tecacom + roldix7, each one of you was sent an email invite to drop box to get the files. They are too big to post here. Check your spam folders if you do not see it.

Good evening belevedere ,
Thank you for your feedback, but I just looked in my emails even in the indesirable mails no link.
if you can please send it to me again either to ondjida@tecacom.com or to gicibo@gmail.com.

Thank you for your understanding

See you soon
Yours sincerely,

Hello,

Thank you very much, I was finally able to download the file.

Thanks for your help.

Hello,
once the software was downloaded, with IP PHONE MANAGER and TFTP I was able to update my first DT700 IP phone.
Everything went well but on the phone after searching for them from the dhcp server, it freezes, I can of course go to the menu to make the configurations but I can't have the normal home screen.
Where do you think the problem came from ?

IMG_20200829_192919_s1rqon.jpg
IMG_20200829_193002_dorm2d.jpg

Thank you in advance for your support and help.

I'm looking forward to it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back