Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC ELITE IPK PRI lines ringing 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdanPMtz01

Technical User
Jul 16, 2013
US
How do i get extensions on a nec elite electra ipk system to ring incomming 4 digits using T1 PRI ? Cant find anything related.

Thank

First, your extensions must be 4 digits, or if they are 3 digits, then the PRI needs to send 3 digits. Then you DIT it to a corresponding extension number. Place that number on additional phones using the extension appearance on a button. (CAR key assignment)

First let me thank you for your valuable knowledge and experience response on this subject.
They already have some DITs (1588) targeting (ringing) the corresponding 4 digit Extensions (101 & 102.
I must pick (1555) add this DIT to 2 extensions(201 & 202)
I went rhrough 777 pages in the manual but I was paying attention to the Memory Block referring(Ringing) Feature.
I will read the manual and find DIT Memory Block
and Extension appearance (CAR Key assignments).

Thank you!

You could turn on digit conversion in 1-1-21 (assuming your trunks are DID in 3-91) and translate your 4 digits to any extension number in 1-1-22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back