Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC Electra Professional Level 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

estone4009

Technical User
Dec 31, 2001
US
Does anybody happen to have a NEC Electra Professional Level 1 installer/programing manual that I could get a copy of? Or does anyone know where there might be some web resources for this unit?

Thanks,

Eric

I need one of these manuals or web access to change program to restrict out going calls at certain exts.

Thanks for your help

Careful with the programming of the Electra Pro Level 1. We have a system that we want to sell now, so I used the manual to find the sequence for "System Data Memory Initialize Operation". While the system can still be used, the NEC ProMail unit that is connected no longer works.

I didn't save all the data, but after the initialiize, I changed the data in memory blocks 1-64, 1-67, 4-06, 4-07, 4-15, 4-16, and 4-20, but the ProMail unit will still not answer incoming external calls, transfer calls, turn the message waiting lights on, or call a pager. (I can still access my voice mail from an inside extension.)

Does anyone have a pointer to how to program an Electra Professional Level 1 to integrate properly with a ProMail? I have the Electra installation service manual, but no installation manual for the ProMail.

I found the answer! Memory block 4-05 must be set to "DP" (not DTMF) for ports 15 and 16 (where the ProMail is connected).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back