Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT800 Firmware 2

SJones560

Systems Engineer
Jan 4, 2024
GB
Hello!
I'm looking for the most recent NEC DT800 (ITZ-12D v2) SIP firmware - If you have it, please can you send it to sam@tsl-timing.com

I was asking the same think on the DT800 phones as well. DT700 and DT900 I can find. It seems weird. itz

Hi @belevedere...
I am looking for NEC DT900 series, the STANDART SIP firmware, can you help me with this ?(my email is elsalado@gmail.com )
Thanks a lot!!

@belevedere Can i get the latest STD and NEC SIP firmware for the DT820 ITY-8LDX-1 phones and a copy of IPPhone Manager please? email is ctarner@eliteofocala.com

I set you up to get DT820 NEC SIP, and a combined STD SIP which may not have the DT820 in it.

Hi, can I get a copy of the SIP firmware and IPPhone Manager please ? Email is xxx

Sorry,

I’m having trouble with that account, could I change my address to jameswobrien1987@gmail.com sorry.

Buenas Tardes belevedere
Podrias enviarme el firmware para el modelo NEC DT920-6D a STD-SIP
sergio_arganaraz@hotmail.com

Saludos y muchas gracias

Hi belevedere,
Would you please help me with IPPhone Manager please?
pbx01@michael.su

Good afternoon belevedere
Could you send me the firmware for the NEC DT920-6D model to STD-SIP
sergio_arganaraz@hotmail.com

Greetings and thank you very much

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back