Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT800 Firmware 2

SJones560

Systems Engineer
Jan 4, 2024
GB
Hello!
I'm looking for the most recent NEC DT800 (ITZ-12D v2) SIP firmware - If you have it, please can you send it to sam@tsl-timing.com

Hello! I'm looking for the most recent DT800 ITZ-12D-3P (BK) STD SIP firmware. If you have it, please can you send it to frolyar@gmail.com

Thx! But there are no necessary files in the archive "itzisipvg.tgz" "itzisipvg.sig".

Was anyone able to locate the DT830 files? the "itzisipvg.tgz" "itzisipvg.sig".

Untitled_irrt5h.png

No ITZ files listed at all in the folder.

I sent you DT-800 STD SIP files. Others have used it. The NEC SIP files are different. Exactly what are you looking for? What system do you want to use the phones on?

I'd like to get the Standard SIP firmware for the DT800 phones. ITY6 and ITZ 24/32 phones.

phadobas-I will need an email address so I can send you a link for the files. They are too large to attach here.

belevedere - for the life of me, I can't seem to find a way to send you a pm with email address. Is that an option on this forum?

It's not an option. Folks have been listing an email address here. If you are concerned about it, create a one time one use email and list it here.

OK my email is phones@my.jetsons.email

If you have the SIP firmware for DT700, DT800 and DT900 phones, I'll take them all.

@belvedere I am looking at running up handsets on a proprietary third party SIP Server for cloud based SIP. Should be able to get it working, but for some reason I have no ITZ files in the file I downloaded from you for the standard SIP, am I looking for the wrong file?

phadobas - check your email. The file is for all of those phones.

Daniel_RO, not sure what you got. I've sent these files to many requests and have had no issues.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back