Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT700 ip phone question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero6

Technical User
Oct 20, 2016
CW
Hi all,

I wanted know if the phone support RFC3261 and not propriety based sip
nec dt700 series itl-12cg-3p bk tel

nec dt700 series itl-12d-1p bk tel

Reason I am asking, is I am trying to get these phones to work on a 3rd party pbx,
In the pbx I see that the phones are registered, but the phone say connecting and then SIP server not found, even though I entered the IP pf the pbx manually in the phones.
The pbx is called epygi

Does anyone know if there is way to make the phone work?

Thank you in advance

I hate to have to say this but it has to be said. Why should we help you make it easier for you to sell an alternative to an NEC PABX? I have no problem helping people but why hasten our redundancy?

Hi belevedere,

No I don't have the STD sip firmware or the orginal firmware

Hi OzzieGeorge,
This is for me to test for my home to see how they behave and personal use

Also as an added info if people need IP phones, I can recommend them NEC as a great solution, saying that the phones works great increasing the chance of selling them the pbx also, because it as been tested in different scenarios.
Hence why I want to make sure to test this

Might there be a way for me to get these firmwares?

Zero6, provide an email address for a link to get the software.

Hi belevedere

2 questions, is the software for both model phones and could you also include the original software incase I wnat to roll back.

Thank you in advance

Thank you very much belevedere.
I recieved and downloaded them.
Will let you know how it went

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back