Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEAX2000IPS AP00B

Status
Not open for further replies.

testcentre

Technical User
Sep 2, 2003
AU
i am attempting to use an AP00B in a NEAX2000IPS that is local office in a network with Centralized Billing.
According to the book it should be possible and work uisng the AP00B to buffer billing records, but i find that with the AP00B installed that billing messages are not sent to the central office, while with the AP00B removed billing messages are sent to the central office. The NEAX2000IPS is running SC3713 P1 5.08.
Any suggestions please?

Thankyou for this, but this is the procedure i have been using without success. i tried it again now with the same (lack of) result. What is interesting is that the messages do not appear at the central office, but if CM08>800 is then changed to 0, the messages will then magically be received at the central office.
i have sourced a TIB which is attached but i am not sure if i understand correctly on page 24 - does it actually say that for a Local Office that ONLY the MP can be used for Centralized billing?

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=2c9ee6e7-aa9f-47ff-9891-ee7bfd7e0edb&file=R14_TIB.doc
Page 189 of the document I sent previously.
NOTE 1: Either AP00 or MP built-in SMDR is used in local office/tandem office.
NOTE 2: Either SMDR with AP00 or MP built-in SMDR on IP is used in center office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back