Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEAX 2000 and View Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhrugby

IS-IT--Management
Mar 8, 2005
US
We just integrated another site using CCIS link software. The other sight is on a different IP string than our home base and now ViewMail doesn't work at the remote location. Is there a routing table entry somewhere? How do I make this work?

The computers that want view mail and the main voice mail server need to be on the same subnet.

It need IP rounting between your home base and voice mail server base.Make sure config both Router switch IP rout and Gateway can across. I'm not sure how your connection from home base and mail server.
My company has 4 different IP string 10.16.247.xxx,192.168.252.xxx,192.168.253.xxx,192.168.254.xxx. All locations connected Point to Point (T1)by Atran router and Cisco router.
Don't forget update MS office SP2 and up
Hope this can give you some idea

It has been a while since I have done this, so I can't get very specific. However, it is a routing table in OS/2 that you will have to change. I am assuming this is an AD-40. Go to the voice mail and do CTRL-ESC to get to the OS/2 desktop, and in the network config (MPTS), you will find some route table information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back