Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

[NCP500] Assigning DDIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeyjones

Programmer
Sep 9, 2015
GB
Is it possible to setup one extension (214) so that all outgoing calls from just that one appear to come from our second of two allocated DDI numbers (and more specifically only during the break periods already set)?

If your phone company has A sending on your lines. I presume that they are ISDN lines

You have a option on the extension settings for clip. Enter the number you want sent there. It is set per extension and time service does not change this

You could setup a group with the second clip assigned to this and put a group key on the phone and when you press this and dial 9 it will send the second number out

There is an option to set clip table with a number of numbers you can assign but I have not used it and think it is for sip trunks. I must read up about it. But did not see anything in cos or extension settings for using in different time service

Thanks, I'll try to read up on clip settings. This is for SIP trunks rather than ISDN.

If your sip provider will accept pbx clip from header or pre asserted header it will also work once you have selected pbx clip in sip provider settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back