Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NCOS 3 - bypass thru PHTM or ACDN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

underwoj

Technical User
Sep 13, 2006
US
hi - I have a group of 200 or so users that we programmed with a NCOS of 3 so they have to enter an FAC when they dial out to a long distance or international number. problem is that we recently moved our Help Desk to another state and now our internal extension of 7001 routing off to a long distance number (I programmed 7001 as an ACDN and set the NCFW to the LD number).

question - is there a way to build 7001 as a PHTM or ACDN that routes to a long distance number that will be allowed by our group programmed with the NCOS 3 permission? (I really don't want to have users entering in an FAC for this).

thanks as always!

Make 7001 a Phantom TN with an NCOS high enough to place the long distance call (NCOS the same as people allowed to dial the LD number)

Then, go to LD 15

>LD 15
REQ CHG
TYPE RDR
at OPT, enter "CFF"

Done - now those users can dial 7001.

~~
Gene at GHTROUT.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor