Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NBX100 Phone through VPN Tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo07

Technical User
Aug 14, 2012
US
Hi all. I'm a super noob when it comes to this NBX100 system and am hoping to get some answers for the gurus.
Here's some backround and network topology:
I have 2 locations, Office (10.1.10.X)and Home (192.168.1.x), connected via VPN and can remote desktop from home to my office computer with no issues through the Tunnel. I can ping and log into the NBX100 from Home with no issues. The Tunnel is fully operational.
The NBX100 has 2 phones in the Office and I want to add a third at Home. At the Office, I plugged in the 3rd phone for it to update, and all was well. I could use all features and make calls, etc. I then took the phone to Home and powered it and plugged it into the network. It initialized and updated (C4.2.4) and eventually came to rest at this display "NBX Business Set - Wait for NCP M"

What do I have to do in order for this phone to work through the Tunnel?

Thanks in advance!

you have to manual config the ip address of the phone and the ncp address press the program button and follow the on screen fuctions

hi,
you post is so cool , and very effective and i want to join this topic very soon i'll come back to you please wait i'll provide you som more informational about it..
telephone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back