Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NAVCE 7.6 Shield Not apearing when rebooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggie1

Technical User
Apr 11, 2002
AU
Hello,
I currently have NAVCE 7.6 on my machine. When i reboot it does not come up with the shield in the bottom right hand corner. I have been through Start, Programs, Norton, and opend it. After opening it i selected Load Norton Antivirus Services and then rebooted. Still no luck. Any suggestion would be helpful.
Thanks.

I'm going to assume that your talking about a client machine and not the server.
The shield is shown briefly on start up of a client machine in NAVCE 7.6 if you want the shield to be shown all the time you have to configure the client from the server using the administrator only configurations for that workstation. If you are the administrator of the server/software and need a more detailed walk through let me know and I'll go indepth. Chuck
tek-tips@aspenpkg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back