Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NAV2000 subscription ended too soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBXJay

Technical User
Jan 4, 2002
US
Just a quick question:
Have recently installed NAV2000 on my new machine several months ago. Installed Norton Utilities 1 month ago. Went to update using intelligent updater during the latest batch of updates and yesterday it decided my subscription expired. I know it has not been a year yet. Any ideas of what happened? The only other install that has been done was the day before my subcription expired, my fiance installed Quicken2000. Looking for other ideas other than uninstall/install.
Thanks
-Jay

Natoli,

You can actually set the date back on the computer and this will work on SOME versions of NAV. So set the date back, run liveupdate and then set the date back when it is finished. Let me know if this worked for NAV2000.

If you uninstall Norton Antivirus and then reinstall it the subscription will start over and you will get another full year. You will only need to run the liveupdate so you get all the updates from the past year again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back