Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NAM Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1weasel

Technical User
Aug 10, 2004
US
I have a customer that has a NAM but it's only been used for ACD never voicemail. They have an AVT voicemail using 8 digital ports off of the system. Can the NAM be upgraded to have the voicemail on it(is it alreay there??) so I can get rid of the AVT (it's real old) or do I need to install a 2nd NAM with voicemail on it?
Thanks,
1weasel

i would just get a cp100 or 150 "nam is manufacturer disconntinued" depending on customers needs and size...co-res nams with vm and acd's are not really suppoted anymore and had alot of issues...

ski season has started

They would need a call pilot 150 8x200. Can I keep the NAM in place and add the CP150 to use just as vm? Does that cause any conflicts?
1weasel

no conflicts just make sure autoset is not turned on.....have issues when i use seperate nams and autoset is on

ski season has started

What ACD system is loaded in NAM now ? (Cinphony I - II )
If you have one of these then keep the ACD on NAM and get CP 150 for VM. Co-Resident AVD/NAM VM not recommended due to cross link file problems. If Centech ACD solution is loaded it's too expensive to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back