Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NAM Setup CD or Guide or Manual or Something 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnuf

Vendor
Aug 26, 2006
US
I have the honor of a new customer who is using a rel 3 nam. Its fiber connected. I will be moving the MICS to the new offices and then they would like me to modify the tree as they will have more departments. Where can I get the CD or an install / setup gude for an old a__ NAM? I know I login using hyperterm via the comm port. And I have a tek-tip on how to backup to disk. That is the extent of my experience.

I've had a hard time finding an electronic copy of that one, too.

If you can find a copy of the old flash setup guide, that'll get you going. Telset programming is the same... F983, etc...

Hey dudes thanks much. I read through some of it, I have not missed OS2 for ten yrs or so, but at least I know how to get into the thing. So I downloaded about 400 pages of pdf, will there be a test in the morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back