Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NAM Mailbox assignments

Status
Not open for further replies.

whender

IS-IT--Management
Feb 19, 2003
US
I have a customer with an MICS and a NAM. Ext. 227 is assigned to some mailbox. I went through 15-20 extensions, but could not locate it. Only mailboxes assigned. 102, 226, and 221. Is there anyway to find out where it is assigned without stepping through all mailboxes?

tks

You can connect a Printer to the LPT parallel printer port printer with a compatible printer such as DOT Matrixand run mailbox report
or
You can connect to the network card (NIC) if there is one and setup and use Norstar Voice Mail Manager and run report
or
You can connect to the RS232 port and use Hyperterminal and run report

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Try this. go to feat 9 8 3 >> mbox >> 2 >> del >> 227

it is probable that 227 is a guest mailbox so when you get to the mbox part of the menu hit a 2 or select info to administer the guest mailboxes then try to delete the mbox. (I may be a bit off since it has been a while since I had that happen but it should be the general idea of how to clear it) Occasionally when creating a bunch of mailboxes a coordinator may hit a 2 too early and end up creating an info/guest mailbox instead of the subscriber mailbox.

----------------------------
40: Hill?? What hill??
I didn't see any $%@#(*$ Hill!!
50: who put this $%@#(*$ Hill Here??
----------------------------
JerryReeve
Telecommunication Technology Services

Thanks guys,

Turned out to be mail box 100 had extension 227 assigned.

tks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back