Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NADAP; gives "COMMAND UNKNOWN" after initial load. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

struthmate

Technical User
Aug 18, 2003
AU
G'day All,
I have created an INL file for my BC9 single lim PABX and thought everything was going fine. When I try and print number analysis or EXDDP:DIR=ALL; I get:-
<NADAP;
COMMAND UNKNOWN
<
I followed the directions in Alex under &quot;Start of PABX&quot; but got confused at point 60 in the flow chart which is &quot;Enter the LIM disposition with the software configuration&quot; I did the following:-
<CNPUP;

LOADED PROGRAM UNITS IN EXCHANGE
PU-NO PU-NAME PRODUCT NUMBER REV PATCH
H' 3 EXS 7/CAA 111 442/1 R1A YES
H' 4 PRP 6/CAA 111 583/2 R5A NO
H' 5 PRH 7/CAA 111 441/2 R4A YES
etc,etc,
then got those program units and added them into the command:-
<CNLDI:LIM=1,GSMULT=0-0,UNIT=&quot;PU-NAME&quot;;
EXECUTED
then:-
<CNLDI:UNIT=&quot;PU-NAME&quot;;
EXECUTED
then they showed up in CNLDP;
so done CNLDT;, LAPUT;, BLLTE;, SFEXI; and Dumped.

So can someone point out where I have gone wrong or what I have missed?
Thanx,
spence

Writing a LIMdisp by hand ... sounds scary .. not recommendable at all.
Have some send it you instead .

Hi,

When you make an initial load neccessary I/O programs are loaded automatically. To be able to continue from this point you have to specify all programs to be loaded to the system. This is done in the LIM-disp table.

It seems like your system only have the neccessary I/O programs so you have to start all over again from scratch. Make sure to have a complete LIM-disp table prepared in advance. You need a LIM-disp file for your specific BC release and Application System (Country).

Your loading is not complete!!! Its okay if you are doing it for fun but if you are doing this for real; leave it to the experts. //patcher.

Ended up getting one from a bloke who has an Ericsson contact. Thanx for replies and the direction though. No doubt I will need to post again. ;)

hi struthmate
I hope your problem was solved.
check if you have loaded NHH, if not try it:
<LAPUL:UNIT=NHH,LIM=X,PATH=;
after successful loading
SFCEI;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back