Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

N0305738 office worker license

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankblan

Vendor
Jun 17, 2010
CA
I have an incoming install with these licenses and have no idea what it does. I know there's a bunch of one X stuff out there but what does these give me? Do I need a server? Is it just vmail to email?

Office worker allows the user (when set as office worker) to use One-X Portal, nothing more.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

I thought with release 7 with Essential Edition, the Office worker lets you do vm to email. In the Help files it says UMS web services with a check mark for Office worker.

MRoberts

UMS is not voicemail to email completely.
Voicemail to email is always allow as long as you have voicemail

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Cool. Does anyone have a basic cheat sheet for setting that up? I've tried it with putting the SMTP info in the System header and then putting the user's email in the Voicemail Email and nothing is happening. Maybe I am missing something. Does anyone have a quick cheat sheet for me to compare my settings to?

MRoberts

You also need an entry under IP route as follows:

IP Address: 0.0.0.0
IP Mask : 0.0.0.0
Gateway address : address of your router

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back