Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MynaVoice for Avaya CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craft01

Technical User
Aug 25, 2013
TN
I'm using MynaVoice to record calls of IP extensions of Avaya COMMUNICATION MANAGER,

what is the solution if users are in remote mode and IP changes?
can we use MAC adresse? can anyone help in this query?

REGARDS

Recorders typically use AES. It's the Avaya CTI middleware for 3rd party applications. It lets a recorder know what's going on with a station and can trigger a conference with a recorder extension to record it.

How does your thing integrate?

I have never heard of that system before. The web site didn't have a lot of information, but it does have some sort of CTI integration.
I would assume it using AES as that what that is for.
You should contact the MynaVoice Vendor to be sure how it is setup.

Mynavoice was an old Cybertech product before they were bought by NICE, looks like they've restarted the product name as a new company.

If it's the old Cybertech guys it should support CTI based selective recording via DMCC or SPAN.

Even without CTI it should still be ok in passive mode as the recorder sniffs the signalling and creates a local mapping table of extns to IP addresses from the registrations

Biglebowskis Razor - with all things being equal if you still can't find the answer have a shave and go down the pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back